This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About ZenUI 6 for Asus Zenfone 5Z

Kratos
Star II
when we expect for ZenUI 6 for Asus Zenfone 5z....
25 REPLIES 25

munishk12366
Star III
They have developed zenui 6 based on android pie and our device is already on pie...so there should be no problem with porting zenui 6 to Zenfone 5z as it is based on Android pie

marshmello820
Star II
@suhitkar is fan boy??. Seriously bro? We should get zenui 6 like Zenfone 5 got zenui 5 in a month time. This is cheating with consumers these guys can take months even maybe years to provide the update now. If thats not all the cellular reception of this device with airtel is bad. So bad even a iphone 6 gives far better speed than 5z @CH_ASUS this device does not support hd on amazon prime. Now even poco does that bro. 
2. Airtel volte was never purely supported on this device
3.airtel never works on this on 4g+ it always goes to h+ after latest ota.
  If someone makes a perfect custom rom i will not care about warranty and switch to that. I know ch asus you are max asus frog in disguise.

suhitkar
Rising Star I
@suhitkar is fan boy??. Seriously bro? We should get zenui 6 like Zenfone 5 got zenui 5 in a month time. This is cheating with consumers these guys can take months even maybe years to provide the update now. If thats not all the cellular reception of this device with airtel is bad. So bad even a iphone 6 gives far better speed than 5z @CH_ASUS this device does not support hd on amazon prime. Now even poco does that bro. 
  If someone makes a perfect custom rom i will not care about warranty and switch to that. I know ch asus you are max asus frog in disguise.
Zenfone 5 is shipped with Zenui 5 lol

suhitkar
Rising Star I
U misinformed brat..Asus Zenui updates are almost always linked with Android version updates(Very few exceptions are there)..Unlike The Miui...U will get Zenui 6 with Android Q..If u need that before go fuck yourself and flash gsi

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Now now, no need for harsh words.