This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS X670E-I removed AI OC option on Bios 1637 up?

revat6
Star I

Making aware incase Asus flat out disabled AI OC by accident for everyone, such as those with compatible chips.

For all the newer bios 1637 and up on my 7800X3D, there is no longer has the option tab for in bios for " AI OC (F11)"

Previously on 1616 and below the AI OC F11 option was available. But there was a pop ups saying not supported when you try to use it for my setup, which make sense as my cpu is not overclockable.

But it doesn't make sense to remove it outright since there was an popup and error option to prevent non supported chips from using it before. Either that or Asus has incrimented a way for the tab to appear with compatible chips?

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @revat6 ,

may I ask if your question is related to a motherboard?
If so, we are delighted to provide you with a dedicated discussion forum to ensure you receive the best support and answers.
For our motherboard series products, we have created the forum specifically for users of motherboard products.
On the forum, you can ask questions related to the products, share your experiences, and interact with other users.
Our dedicated team will also be there to provide personalized assistance, ensuring you receive accurate and timely responses.
Motherboards - ASUS - ZenTalk
Thank you.