This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the ROG Falchion RX Low Profile be supported in Aura Creator ?

norsten
Star I

Hello,
It appears that the Falchion RX is not supported in Aura Creator, I want to setup the Per-Key Lighting (to setup a small selection keys to be a static colour )

I find it strange that you latest keyboard is not supported in Aura Creator, can you give me a timeline when will this happen?

If this is supported, then how do I enable it -as I've turned off dynamic lighting settings in Windows 11)

Also, are there any plans to fresh the software? (as I really would like to remap the "Caps Lock" key to be a second "Fn" key.

2024-06-04_22-01-26.PNG

2024-06-04_23-31-55.PNG

2 REPLIES 2

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @norsten ,

thank you for reaching out to us. 

Regarding your question, the ROG Falchion RX Low Profile does support Aura Creator. 

We would like to inquire if you are currently using Win 11 with WDL support. Are you currently using the 2.4G connection method?

If you wish to use Aura Creator for per-key customization lighting settings, we suggest using the wired connection method for adjustments. 

At the moment, the team are still investigating the issue with wireless setting with Aura Creator , and we appreciate your understanding.

Thank you.

norsten
Star I

Aha  ok   thanks