This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger problem

mr_strange
Rising Star II
When I'm using air trigger, i found out that even when i press the screen or back side near the air trigger, it gets triggered. DowsDoes anyone face the same problem ( sensitivity is set to around 1 to 3. Please help me because if I'm only having this problem, i can replace it. Thank you
71 REPLIES 71

rohankapadi87
Star I
I am also having an issue regarding right air trigger in my rog phone 2 from last 3-4 days and my device is running on A10 update....right trigger flickers and even stoped working while I am trying to shoot/fire, I have purchased this phone only for gaming and this is very frustrating that air trigger stopped working during gun fights, please try to resolve it at earliest

rohankapadi87
Star I
This is my device info

DeGielz
Star II
mr.strange

When I'm using air trigger, i found out that even when i press the screen or back side near the air trigger, it gets triggered. DowsDoes anyone face the same problem ( sensitivity is set to around 1 to 3. Please help me because if I'm only having this problem, i can replace it. Thank you

Air trigger problem
Same with my phone sir, i think is the bigger problem. trigger on right is flicker...

DeGielz
Star II
hello everyone, I also have a problem about water triger on the right (RED). air triger flicker if pressed and unstable. is this a hardware or software problem. I found this problem when updated in the latest version. please the solution. and I hope if this is a software problem, the ASUS team will immediately provide a solution, because too many experience it like this.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
DeGielz

hello everyone, I also have a problem about water triger on the right (RED). air triger flicker if pressed and unstable. is this a hardware or software problem. I found this problem when updated in the latest version. please the solution. and I hope if this is a software problem, the ASUS team will immediately provide a solution, because too many experience it like this.

View post
No they are not going to fix this soon as they are busy with rog3.