This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound delay increased

Not applicable
Sound delay during recording was 300 ms before i did the latest update and now after this update its 500 ms. HOW THE HECK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITH THIS DELAY. Fix this shit asus its really a software fault. Stop making excuses and fix the damn software instead of fixing some italic letter and stuff only 1% of users face. Fix this damm bug or thing instead of being lazy like come on.
12 REPLIES 12

Not applicable
kartiksaha01

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/M8HCT9Q56J9L/final.mp4

Internal Audio working, voice chat Also working .

View post
Omg yes these settings actually works. Holy thanks man. This also proves that the asus rog 2 screen recorder is broken and it is software related shit. Hopefully asus will realize that anytime soon. Thanks alot man. Please make a post so more people can know about this.

KartikSaha
Rising Star I
Now , Is it possible to fix inbuilt screen recorder with 0 audio delay ? Please check it. @Anders_ASUS @gustav8794

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
kartiksaha01

It's working . Internal audio recording absolutely fine for me with 0 delay I don't know why . Try this settings and play a game.

screenshot-20200719-103304705.jpg

View post
I'm really sorry , by mistake

NikTheHybrid
Star II
kartiksaha01

It's working . Internal audio recording absolutely fine for me with 0 delay I don't know why . Try this settings and play a game.

screenshot-20200719-103304705.jpg

View post
Hey ! How to change the theme colour to blue ? I didn't find any option in settings to change the colour , mine is default themed (orange ) . Please let me know if there's any third party application or some other option I'm missing in settings . Thanks 😊!

Not applicable
kiranmsd32

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/97574#Comment_97574

Hey ! How to change the theme colour to blue ? I didn't find any option in settings to change the colour , mine is default themed (orange ) . Please let me know if there's any third party application or some other option I'm missing in settings . Thanks 😊!

View post
Nightmode schedule: AMOLED