This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreliable charging happneing

arindam_dey904
Star II
When I am putting my phone for charge some time it's showing only charging,some times fast charging and after 10 or 15 mints whole charging procedure is getting stopped. Took the phone and charger to asus service center. They confirmed the data cable and adapter is perfectly fine. They checked everything flashed my phone 2-3 times and told me the problem is solved. but again i am facing same issue. I am on .153 update. This thing happens on any percentage of battery level. Checked in safe mode, checked battery care mode toggling, checked after factory reset but the story is same. Please help MODS
17 REPLIES 17

arindam_dey904
Star II
chaithanya.gchaithanya.g

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95635#Comment_95635

My fast charging is being cutt off and I am planning to visit service center is there any use in order to do so...?

As per your experience even they didn't solve the problem...?

@Bhasky @arindam.dey904

View post
Dear Chaithanya,
All they did is flashing the phone for 2-3 times. They never want to accept hardware issues. Make sure you have at least 2-3 days in your hand, because you are going to suffer a lot bro. And if your phone needs parts replacement it will take 15-20 days minimum as per the service center. Be prepared to be harassed.

Still wandering why @Anders_ASUS is quiet? sir please help with the topic. After paying a premium amount service can not be like budget segment.

chaithanya_gcha
Rising Star I
arindam.dey904

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95643#Comment_95643

Dear Chaithanya,

All they did is flashing the phone for 2-3 times. They never want to accept hardware issues. Make sure you have at least 2-3 days in your hand, because you are going to suffer a lot bro. And if your phone needs parts replacement it will take 15-20 days minimum as per the service center. Be prepared to be harassed.

Still wandering why @Anders_ASUS is quiet? sir please help with the topic. After paying a premium amount service can not be like budget segment.

View post
Thanks for the information bro.
And moderator should do something about the issues

arindam_dey904
Star II
@Anders_ASUS sir please help us regarding the issue. I hope you are reading the post. Plz comment how to overcome this

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly let us know the Charging time taken from 0 - 100%.

arindam_dey904
Star II
The time is taking normal as before when fast charging is happening. But the issue is some time charging is completely stopped. I checked the charger with another asus 6z and its working fine.