This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why back rgb led is not available for use except lighting case??

amitpaul1994
Star III
i dont understand the thought behind this... why rgb led is not available for normal use as it is a cool thing a phone should have.... dont understand the concept behind it?
17 REPLIES 17

ronald1985
Community Legend I
amitpaul1994

try .12345+= in calculator smmi will open then use single test and scroll down till bump light .... check it it out.

View post
Thanks for that!

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/92404#Comment_92404

I am indeed a ROG user, started using it since January. I came from Samsung from S6 to S10 and I thought I would try something new. Before Samsung, I was using Sony Xperia. All past devices were rooted in the end due to it either out of warranty or no longer have OTA updates anymore.

I did notice about the 2nd LED but didn't know it was RGB lighting nor I was curious too lol. I guess the first thing that come to mind for the LED RGB lights is a room with disco lights :')

View post
I too was in Xperia family from beginning, from Xperia Neo V to XZ2. Until they discontinued in my country. Everything was perfect with Xperia in my liking.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
I've requested this feature long time back, but they have not responded with anything

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
deeppaul589

I've requested this feature long time back, but they have not responded with anything

View post
Till now, not even one user request was implemented or considered. Not even one!

Abi1797
Star III
kchinnavigneshraja

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/92714#Comment_92714

Till now, not even one user request was implemented or considered. Not even one!

View post
We need to save new features for bigger updates because of limited resources. I would also prefer to push them out regularly so every update is a fun update but if we add a new feature now, then we need to rewrite it for next version of android and test it all over again. It's twice the amount of work, if not more. This is the reason

Well this was the response I got from Mod regarding new features.