This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TwinView dock asks for Phone FW update, to be updated, but phone is up to date

marek_sehnal
Star I
Firmware/App Version: I don't know, can not get in, twinview unusable for more then week
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
App Name: All

Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2020/3/17 16:06 Hello Asus team, Kindly help me with twinview update of FW as it stopped working like more then week ago. When I plug in the phone, it just says I have to plug it off again to get FW update so it can be updated, but the phone is up to date... Did you meet this kind of issue before, so you advice what to do or which settings should I change or so? I have ROG Phone I and FW says it is actual, informations about my phone: version M3.30.52.11-Jedi_000501; 4.9.112-perf+; android@mcrd1-19 #1; Fri Feb 14 23:25:49 CST 2020, PKQ1.190101.001.WW_Phone-16.0420.1912.16-0 EXT. ROM 1.1.144 information WW_ZS600KL_16.0420.1912.16_0. [hide]SN JCAZGV050715FTN[/hide]. Thank you very much in advance. best regards
11 REPLIES 11

metalmecci
Star I
How do I get twinview to work!?!!

Same here...how to solve this? please answer us!

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends,
Thank you for your reply. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.
1. The screenshot of current firmware version
Settings>System>About phone>Software information
2. The screenshot of current TwinView Dock firmware version
Settings>System>About phone>Hardware information>TwinView Dock

judelasco27
Star I
I have the same problem what we can do. thx

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi judelasco27
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide me the info I mentioned above, thank you.