bidinali779
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus max pro M1
Firmware Version: 424
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
does not support the Netflix application and when turning on battery saving the dark mode also comes alive even though the dark mode is off and the speaker is lacking shaking battery wasteful unstable signals wasteful ram wasteful application crashes and in the settings menu appears constantly zb601kl face list list finjerprint list and email list and install wallpaper and install wallpaper and Bluetooth does not burn the same as the Bluetooth logo does not appear and uses a wired headset does not work please fix this Android 10 424 because it waited too long for almost 6 months
screenshot-20200624-174421.png

17 REPLIES 17

josephnh950
Star I
After Android 10 update,. The audio of the max pro m1 has gone and the bass in the earphones has also gone. What shall i do

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
josephnh950

After Android 10 update,. The audio of the max pro m1 has gone and the bass in the earphones has also gone. What shall i do

View post
Asus said this problem is under investigation so I think it will be solved in android 10 stable.

Akasha
Rising Star I
josephnh950

View post
There is a temporary Workaround which can fix the issue. Found this in the public official Max Pro m1 Telegram channel long time ago.

No Bass Sound Fix:

For this, you need a PC with proper USB and
ADB Drivers. Go to Developer Options and
enable USB Debugging. Now connect your
phone to PC, open Command Prompt on PC
and check whether it is connected properly
by running the following command:

adb devices

If your device shows up there, then it is
connected properly. If you get any Pop-up
on your device, just check the checkbox for
Always Allow and hit Allow Button. Now run