This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus is better than any other cheap Chinese company like Realme, Xiaomi etc... Are you agree guys.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

30 REPLIES 30

nirupom90
Star I
varun275

Software support is worst.

View post
If this is the problem than tell me, other Chinese companies like oppo, vivo, redmi do they give regular software updates and support better than asus...???

pcyung83
Star I
rjanukul

Yes, man I agreed that, the hardware of asus is really better than realme & redmi . But the software of asus is not good as ui of realme & redmi . I think asus should collaborate with Google and launch android one device .

View post
Me too agree with this and must have at least battery 5000 mAh with fast charging. A good smartphone without battery power also becomes nothing. That's the reason I chose Zenfone Max pro M1 but not really satisfied with it's bloatware come along together.
Just my 2 cents 😌

ps9395
Star I
When will the asus 5z be available in India??
It's temporary unavailable

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
ps9395

When will the asus 5z be available in India??

It's temporary unavailable

View post
I think it is discontinued because that phone was launched in the q1 of 2018

ps9395
Star I
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91505#Comment_91505

I think it is discontinued because that phone was launched in the q1 of 2018

View post
But that is still good @16999, rather than 730g at 16,999 or g90t @15999. One should buy Asus 5z it's a hell of a deal