This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Issue

NemoJr
Star III
My headphone is disconnecting continuously sometimes.. I can't even play games very well🥺🥺.I AM USING A WIRED GAMING HEADPHONE. I tried other earphones and headphones but having same issues...Please help ASAP.
16 REPLIES 16

OPC
Zen Master II
NemoNeymarJR

My headphone is disconnecting continuously sometimes.. I can't even play games very well🥺🥺.I AM USING A WIRED GAMING HEADPHONE. I tried other earphones and headphones but having same issues...Please help ASAP.

Audio Issue
It happened to me on other phones. Connections inside headphone jack got dirty. Take some thin stick, wrap it in cotton put some medical alcohol on it and clean the port inside. Be careful! Also wipe headphone jack with alcohol

NemoJr
Star III
OPC

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30733/audio-issue

It happened to me on other phones. Connections inside headphone jack got dirty. Take some thin stick, wrap it in cotton put some medical alcohol on it and clean the port inside. Be careful! Also wipe headphone jack with alcohol

View post
Will it work????

ronald1985
Community Legend I
The smallest thing can resolve issues like cleaning. So give it a try, otherwise you won't know.
To me it sounds like it's switching between bluetooth headphones/earphones and the wired headphones/earphones.
Check to ensure you don't have any bluetooth connection conflicting.
If it was a broken earphone/headphone and it is disconnecting, you should be able to hear sound from the speakers on the phone. The other way, when you disconnect, does your earphone/headphone icon on the phone disappear with it too?

OPC
Zen Master II
ronald1985

The smallest thing can resolve issues like cleaning. So give it a try, otherwise you won't know.

To me it sounds like it's switching between bluetooth headphones/earphones and the wired headphones/earphones.

Check to ensure you don't have any bluetooth connection conflicting.

If it was a broken earphone/headphone and it is disconnecting, you should be able to hear sound from the speakers on the phone. The other way, when you disconnect, does your earphone/headphone icon on the phone disappear with it too?

View post
I don't have any BT earphones to avoid radiation due to health issues. For me it was just a matter of bad physical connection. Didn't happen on Rog but it did on other phones after some 2 years of usage. I do a lot of sports. My phones sit in the back pocket of my jersey exposed to sweat (salty moisture) for hours. Also I take them on the beach etc. So a drop of medical alcohol on a cotton swab (cotton used in pharmacy) solved the problem.