This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 stable update

sazid_zeeshan_2
Star II
When we get stable android 10 update at asus zenfone max pro m1?
34 REPLIES 34

I think you guys should wait. Any major android update takes time and i am sure that asus is working round the clock even in this tough times to provide with stable android 10 update. No one likes bugs, they are working to remove the bugs. Warna agar kisi ko jaldi ho toh custom os daal lo

_wipt
Star II
All those who are favouring asus either you r out of mind else you deserve such service and its no harm because customers like you must get the same. Asus has befooled mid range segment users during launch of these pro series. And the day is not far when they will get kikked out completely in mid range segment from india.

Loda company asus

SourabhSK
Star I
Guys koi gussa mat karo inpe......Ye toh wohi log he jo unbeatable performance wala device banaye he.....and abhi unki performance koi bhi beat ny kr skta...Inko kitni bhi gaali doge wastage he...inko bata do abhi ki inka device sachme unbeatable he!!....

subhadip_deyred
Star II
samparksharma2000

I think you guys should wait. Any major android update takes time and i am sure that asus is working round the clock even in this tough times to provide with stable android 10 update. No one likes bugs, they are working to remove the bugs. Warna agar kisi ko jaldi ho toh custom os daal lo

View post
Realme takes only 15 days to give stable update after beta