patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

chouhan
Rising Star I
abcd1234

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86346#Comment_86346

We already tweet. But not getting satisfied answer.

View post
They are saying they are working on it and please tag tech news channels to cover this into tech news so that more people know about it and come all together towards this issue. Company totally damaged our device's and now they are saying it is out of warranty, what the heck!! Out of warranty but if you are releasing a buggy update it is company are responsible for making it switched on not user.

chouhan
Rising Star I
Please start hashtag #recallmaxproM2 on Twitter.

keyurchudasama2
Star III
chouhan

Those who are facing switch on issue in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 after 16.2017.2002.073 updated rolled out by asus with bug please tag asusindia on twitter.

View post
I already tagged them on the same day I faced this issue. This brand is so careless about their customer that their service center gives one trade mark reply "Motherboard needs to be replaced"

chouhan
Rising Star I
keyurchudasama2010

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86346#Comment_86346

I already tagged them on the same day I faced this issue. This brand is so careless about their customer that their service center gives one trade mark reply "Motherboard needs to be replaced"

View post
Tweet #recallmaxproM2

keyurchudasama2
Star III
chouhan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86414#Comment_86414

They are saying they are working on it and please tag tech news channels to cover this into tech news so that more people know about it and come all together towards this issue. Company totally damaged our device's and now they are saying it is out of warranty, what the heck!! Out of warranty but if you are releasing a buggy update it is company are responsible for making it switched on not user.

View post
I tagged Amit Bhawani and Gaurav Choudhry for the same reason and also shared link of this forum but no response. Even when first day when I faced this issue, I tagged Dinesh Sharma, Asus head and Asus support handle on twitter. After that I got Asus India support's reply.

What is the point when they are shamelessly asking about to motherboard replacement. I even asked his representative that how can same handset's hardware got damaged across the India just after 1 year of product launch.