This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will we ever get vowifi support in zenfone 5z

adityadas086
Star I
It is frustrating that a flagship phone doesn't have features that all the midrangers even cheap phones have today. Asus didn't even provide support for vodafone volte and vilte. Every midrange phone have these features i just want to ask asus will they ever considering giving these features? I can surely tell if they don't this will be my last asus phone ever.
68 REPLIES 68

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
robinjos

Not there in Jun 1 update.. anxiously waiting for airtel and jio vowifi support in India... As the op said, frustrating not to have this feature in a flagship phone.. Been generally happy with this phone... Now tempted to switch brand loyalty while upgrading

View post
They are working in this feature.
They gave us every possible features in this phone so they will also give this feature as it is very necessary.
Stay tuned for the upcoming updates 😊

Abhinav
Zen Master I
I don't need VoWiFi.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
screenshot-20200604-181407830.jpg
They aren't even confirming about that, even if they are planning to give this in future or not.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
adityapruthi2001

screenshot-20200604-181407830.jpg

They aren't even confirming about that, even if they are planning to give this in future or not.

View post
Brother you have a very good network connectivity.
screenshot-20200604-193134862-1.jpg
Now see how much connectivity I get. Even though I get this type of network connectivity then also I'm patient.
Have patience. Asus will give you VoWiFi. Don't worry.
🙂

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Abhinav

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86408#Comment_86408

Brother you have a very good network connectivity.

screenshot-20200604-193134862-1.jpg

Now see how much connectivity I get. Even though I get this type of network connectivity then also I'm patient.

Have patience. Asus will give you VoWiFi. Don't worry.

🙂

View post
It's not about that I want vowifi. Its all about that it's a feature every other smartphone has (even mid ranged ones) but this 2018 flagship lacks.
That's what I'm more concerned about.
Peace.