Did you mean: 

4g connection problem

ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.2017.1912.072
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

So straight to the point... there's a problem where my preferred connection type keep on changing on heavy mobile data usage....it turns from 4g to h+(internet becomes slow)and sometimes no internet connection...yes I've already done the "on and off mobile data and airplane mode"...it works only a few minutes or even seconds and it happen again and again ... I've also done the "lock on lte mode", it doesn't work...the problem has been on my phone since my first or second day using it and it's hard to frequently switch off the mobile data for about 5 to 7 seconds ...so I search anywhere but there's no answer for it so.. I hope that's anyone here have the answer. Thanks and sorry about my English if you don't understand.
7 REPLIES 7

Dinesh100k
Star II
mohd_zulqarnain
APP Name:

So straight to the point... there's a problem where my preferred connection type keep on changing on heavy mobile data usage....it turns from 4g to h+(internet becomes slow)and sometimes no internet connection...yes I've already done the "on and off mobile data and airplane mode"...it works only a few minutes or even seconds and it happen again and again ... I've also done the "lock on lte mode", it doesn't work...the problem has been on my phone since my first or second day using it and it's hard to frequently switch off the mobile data for about 5 to 7 seconds ...so I search anywhere but there's no answer for it so.. I hope that's anyone here have the answer.

Thanks and sorry about my English if you don't understand.
4g connection problem
You ..Have ..which i want to ask ???

Dinesh100k
Star II
Dinesh100k

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/21280/4g-connection-problem

You ..Have ..which i want to ask ???

View post
mohd_zulqarnain
APP Name:

So straight to the point... there's a problem where my preferred connection type keep on changing on heavy mobile data usage....it turns from 4g to h+(internet becomes slow)and sometimes no internet connection...yes I've already done the "on and off mobile data and airplane mode"...it works only a few minutes or even seconds and it happen again and again ... I've also done the "lock on lte mode", it doesn't work...the problem has been on my phone since my first or second day using it and it's hard to frequently switch off the mobile data for about 5 to 7 seconds ...so I search anywhere but there's no answer for it so.. I hope that's anyone here have the answer.

Thanks and sorry about my English if you don't understand.
4g connection problem
You have which sim i want to ask??

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Amazon@12

Dear Sir,

I'm also facing same issue with my both M1 pro and M2 pro devices.

There is no issue with the sim card. As when I put the same sim to my other device of LG, 4G network works perfectly.

(Vodafone, Idea and Airtel all these aim cards are having this issue. Though JIO sim works fine as it doesn't have any 3g or 2g network)

So you must issue this bug with your all M1 pro and M2 devices.

View post
It is due to weak reception of 4G bands by the modem inside your mobile . Try installing Network cell info lite and monitor the band switch. If the signal strength goes above -100dbm then solutions are either to root the mobile and lock 4G band. Else you need to visit service center and get your modem inside your mobile checked.