Did you mean: 

4g connection problem

ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.2017.1912.072
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

So straight to the point... there's a problem where my preferred connection type keep on changing on heavy mobile data usage....it turns from 4g to h+(internet becomes slow)and sometimes no internet connection...yes I've already done the "on and off mobile data and airplane mode"...it works only a few minutes or even seconds and it happen again and again ... I've also done the "lock on lte mode", it doesn't work...the problem has been on my phone since my first or second day using it and it's hard to frequently switch off the mobile data for about 5 to 7 seconds ...so I search anywhere but there's no answer for it so.. I hope that's anyone here have the answer. Thanks and sorry about my English if you don't understand.
7 REPLIES 7

topan
Star II
in indonesian aja ya gan... coba cek dulu gan mungkin memang kualitas jaringan di tempat agan kurang baik...

Topan_Aja posted on 2020/2/12 10:18 in indonesian aja ya gan... coba cek dulu gan mungkin memang kualitas jaringan di tempat agan kurang ...
I don't know.... But today the internet quality is good...not going to h+ for today... very weird...cuz before this it keeps on changing to h+ no matter heavy usage or not but today i oen hotspot for 2 other phones and i use it also which means 3 phones using the same data, it don't change to h+ ...anyway thank you for answering.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi mohd_zulqarnain, Please try resetting your network settings and try again. (Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth) - Please tell me your mobile network provider - Please show me a screenshot of the signal strength when the problem appears. (Settings > System > About phone > SIM status) - Please change to another SIM card by another network provider, and check if the problem still appears. Please also put your SIM card into other phones and check if the problem appears. - What kind of location does this happen? Are you in any building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/indoors or outdoors?Please check in other locations as well. Thank you. 🙂

Amazon
Star I
Dear Sir,
I'm also facing same issue with my both M1 pro and M2 pro devices.

There is no issue with the sim card. As when I put the same sim to my other device of LG, 4G network works perfectly.
(Vodafone, Idea and Airtel all these aim cards are having this issue. Though JIO sim works fine as it doesn't have any 3g or 2g network)

So you must issue this bug with your all M1 pro and M2 devices.