This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 X Mode Fps Drop

XiiSharkz
Star III
Hello there . First of all , I'm sorry with my bad English. Hope you guys could understand me .
I bought my Rog 2 phone just to play Pubg Mobile. The first week was very awesome . I can set the graphic to HDR and frame rate to extreme ( 60fps ) with minimal frame drop . It just drop like 1 or 5 . After the latest update for Pubg Mobile , I found that my frame rate keep dropping like crazy , drop to 0 and make my screen lag stutter. I'm using fibre wifi which give me a constant ping at 22ms . If I'm using 4g connection , I could get 30ms . It very stable connection so I don't think I have internet connection after the latest update from Pubg .
I tried to turn off X mode while playing and walllaaaa . The frame drop was near 1 or 5 only . Then tried again to on X Mode and again it make the frame drop very high. Is there any chance I could fix this problem?
For your information , there is no sosial media apps inside this Rog . Also , I only have Pubg Mobile only . The default setting in armoury crate was used from the beginning.

15 REPLIES 15

andrie_sumodini
Star II
I have a same proble.. when i play pubg new update the frame drop just happened , i dont use the x mode, but whe i try use the x mode pubg going stuck and restar the phone over and over. Please fix this, thanks

I also have same but my fps drop is like 40-20 in game lobby but while fight it drops to 0-15fps no chance to survive I will never recommend anyone to buy asus Devices really shit service I tried to call coustomer wait for 10min no Answer

Serious
Star II
i face the same lag frm yesterday is there any solution let me know soon...im going to break this phone

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Serious

i face the same lag frm yesterday is there any solution let me know soon...im going to break this phone

View post
See dnt go for any pubg settings , trust me after the 18 April update ,the gaming performance has enhanced a lot . Go to armory crate - Xmode off , CPU - 2.96 , temperature - normal . In game pubg settings - smooth , extreme . Disable all features regarding fps drop or anti analysis under graphic section . Use any of the blue zone options , but try to stick with the default one as sometimes the newly added makes your game choppy . Last but not the least use colourful , basic , movie any colour scheme and try to shift to one which is more comfortable to use with , by the way mine is colourful . Thankyou I hope these things might help you brother. Also try clearing storage no need to uninstall the app if you dnt want else first clear the storage and then uninstall it , I suggest you to first try what I mentioned above , chill brother everything is gonna work fine 😉

Aryan202
Community Legend I
verma.512nitin

I also have same but my fps drop is like 40-20 in game lobby but while fight it drops to 0-15fps no chance to survive I will never recommend anyone to buy asus Devices really shit service I tried to call coustomer wait for 10min no Answer

View post
Pubg has shitty optimisation after latest game update it's bonkers
Game freezes,fps stutters are faced by almost everyone (on different devices)
They fucked up in latest update