Did you mean: 

Query/bug regarding volume slider in games

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
PRJ6A99FSX3C.jpg
LBYE8SHUIC07.jpg
HJ4AJLAD0H84.jpg
RQA3PHCX1OD1.jpg
While playing pubg, sometimes I get a single slider, other times both slider. Having both slider is better because, it let's me control game music volume and friends conversation volume seperately . @Anders_ASUS please look into it
12 REPLIES 12

Vamp
Zen Master I
deeppaul589

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/79381#Comment_79381

Nope, in both cases you can see microphone enabled.

1HFZAE6HCBXB.jpg

U1106YURNSWQ.jpg

@Anders_ASUS

View post
Games like PUBG uses occasional microphone usage when microphone detects an audio above a certain decibel to reduce noise... So it deactivate the whole call tunnel (or whatever it is called). It's not a bug. It's quite useful if we want to reduce the audio coming from other players' microphone we can directly reduce it from volume key on the side of mobile rather than digging setting everytime you need to reduce voice chat volume.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Vamp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/79383#Comment_79383

Games like PUBG uses occasional microphone usage when microphone detects an audio above a certain decibel to reduce noise... So it deactivate the whole call tunnel (or whatever it is called). It's not a bug. It's quite useful if we want to reduce the audio coming from other players' microphone we can directly reduce it from volume key on the side of mobile rather than digging setting everytime you need to reduce voice chat volume.

View post
I could not quite understand, could you elaborate it ?

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
@Anders_ASUS could you please elaborate what you meant ?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
deeppaul589

@Anders_ASUS could you please elaborate what you meant ?

View post
When you activate the mic in pubg this extra volume bar will appear so you can change the volume of others who speak to you. Normally this volume bar will only appear in IM apps or the phone app during a call but PUBG fools the phone to believe that there's an ongoing call, so now it's possible for you to increase or lower the volume of others who are talking.
It's not by our design but you can't call it a bug either. It's a general Android design which Tencent uses in a clever way.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Yes I appreciate this feature. I'm not saying showing both sliders is a bug, it's a very handy feature. But my question, the appearance of both the sliders is not consistent . Sometimes only single slider is shown other times both slider.
@Anders_ASUS
More specifically I want to mention, if headphones are connected, single slider is shown. But this behavior is not natural. Please take a look.