Splendid mode for 5z in A10
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ZS620KL (5z)
- Firmware Version: 18.104.22.168
- Rooted or not: not
- Frequency of Occurrence: always
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): splendid mode
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Observed some difference in splendid mode in A10
- Factory reset (via both Recovery Mode and Settings) to fix other issues.
- Downgrade to Android 9 (via firmware.zip) to compare with Android 10.
- Upgrade to each version of Android 10 (via both firmware.zip and FOTAService).
#1. Did you realized that Splendid standards have changed?
- The temperature slider of Android 9 used to be:
- Cold [blue side; blue tint]
- Balanced [center; white]
- Warm [red side; yellow tint]
- On Android 10 it seems to be:
- Balanced [blue side; white]
- Warm [center; yellow tint]
- Hot [red side; orange tint]
#2. Did you realized that the video playback sharpness gets worse when not using the next configuration?
- Cold temperature [blue side; blue tint] (Not possible on Android 10, as mentioned above.)
- Auto: OFF
- Screen color optimisation: OFF
Is it a bug mods?? @CH_ASUS