This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Phone LCD

jorcampos25
Star II
So I dropped my rog phone a few days ago and the screen flickered and slowly went blue and then black and now it doesn't show anything. I can still feel vibrations and see the notification light and the screen isn't cracked at all. I'm assuming it is the LCD? (Correct me if I'm wrong) and would there be anyway to fix this? Please I really need my phone back I have important things on there anything helps! Thank you
10 REPLIES 10

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
jorcampos25

So I dropped my rog phone a few days ago and the screen flickered and slowly went blue and then black and now it doesn't show anything. I can still feel vibrations and see the notification light and the screen isn't cracked at all. I'm assuming it is the LCD? (Correct me if I'm wrong) and would there be anyway to fix this? Please I really need my phone back I have important things on there anything helps! Thank you

Asus Rog Phone LCD
Ur display has been broken to get it fixed please take your device to nearest service centre
Thankyou😊

jorcampos25
Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28060/asus-rog-phone-lcd

Ur display has been broken to get it fixed please take your device to nearest service centre

Thankyou😊

View post
Okay but there isn't one near here is there anyway I can do it myself? If possible can you send me a link on the product that I need to buy to fix it myself?

It's a S AMOLED screen not LCD and no the phone isn't popular enough to have aftermarket parts/screens. The only way to repair would be Asus.

jorcampos25
Star II
General Stoner

It's a S AMOLED screen not LCD and no the phone isn't popular enough to have aftermarket parts/screens. The only way to repair would be Asus.

View post
So I'd have to send it to them?