This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

gianlucanos

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/821/2DUPTVG0BLRQ.mp4

This video Will show the exactly problem we're having with right trigger on Rog Phone 2. As you can See left trigger (Blue) works perfectly.

View post
Please when this problem began to appear regarding malfunction of right air trigger ?

bastian_ardi
Star II
Hallo asus we need ur officially statement about this issues...I just used it about 1 month and I buy it from officially asus store and I don't root it.

Kaimer
Star II
hey, im new here and am another unfortunate victim of the flickering airtrigger.
in my case it is definitely the left trigger and it flickers horribly as the phone behind to heat up. After the thermals hit 40 degrees the trigger just stops working all together.
I've tried flashing an older OS, newest OS, factory resetting to no avail. Its always there left trigger and only when the device is hot.
There's got to be a workaround for this as the phone is perfectly fine when it's cool. ASUS PLEASE HELP!!

shwetank0509
Star I
Another issue with Air Triggers while playing PubG after the new update. As soon as the match starts, the air triggers stop working and then I have to restart the game again.
Also, when pubg is minimised, it restarts the entire game again. Can you please help as this is causing a lot of problem?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
shwetank0509

Another issue with Air Triggers while playing PubG after the new update. As soon as the match starts, the air triggers stop working and then I have to restart the game again.

Also, when pubg is minimised, it restarts the entire game again. Can you please help as this is causing a lot of problem?

View post
Please check ur auto start manager option from mobile manager if pubg mobile is toggled on/off there
If its off turn it on and check if ur minimising doesn't restarts the game again
Thankyou😊