This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader Unlocker Software Please. am i the only insane here???

charlyjohnybrav
Star III
Model Name: Asus Zenfone max pro m1.
Firmware Version: don't know.
Rooted or not: not.
Frequency of Occurrence: yesterday.
========================================
Suddenly phone shut down. Phone is in Boot Dead State. Won't go Beyond Asus Logo.
Cant Access Recovery.
Developer Options is not Enabled like any regular customer.
OEM Unlocking is not Enabled like any regular customer.
USB Debugging is not Enabled like any regular customer.
ASUS says to take device to Service Center after Lockdown ENDS!!!
Do you think asus should give their internal software repairing tool for public during this lockdown? Communication especially through mobile device is the only resort to most of us. Atleast a Software to Unlock Bootloader!!! What do you think? am i the only insane here???
16 REPLIES 16

charlyjohnybrav
Star III

THANAKUMARES

Even Im also facing the same issue. ASUS please take care of this issue and sort it out quickly.

View post
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/75920#Comment_75920

Right, all Asus mid range phones, they don't care about those people. They just stay focused to their flagship phones. But still they provide buggy updates only to them too. Its better to have Nokia phones because they make Android One devices and as per Google's Android One policy you would get on time security updates in every month.

Feeling sorry for you guys whoever is facing this sudden boot dead issue in between this lockdown time. 😟

View post
People have already tweeted tagging asus and all other leading brands along with google and android with #NoMoreAsus tag. you too please do the same. lets see if they open their eyes!!!

THANAKUMARES
Star II
Is ASUS service centers available now?!!!...

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
THANAKUMARES

Is ASUS service centers available now?!!!...

View post
If you arw from India, then NO, Authorized Asus Service Centers are not operational now due to extension of Lockdownn till 17th May, 2020.
After, Lockdown is lifted, kindly contact Asus email support at rc_india@asus.com and confirm with them before attempting any visit to the nearest service center to you.
P.S. - Due to Covid-19 outbreak, users who were going to have their warranty ended in March-April-2020, they will get an extension of warranty period for 30 days.

0J52R1UXPYMU.png
8GDZAU79P56C.png

THANAKUMARES
Star II
@Sanju @Sanju @charlyjohnybravo 
I went to ASUS authorized service center, they also checked and put OS android 9 and 8. its not working. They said might be a motherboard issue. So They advised me that instead of changing the board, please buy a new mobile.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
THANAKUMARES

@Sanju @Sanju @charlyjohnybravo 

I went to ASUS authorized service center, they also checked and put OS android 9 and 8. its not working. They said might be a motherboard issue. So They advised me that instead of changing the board, please buy a new mobile.

View post
Didn't you ask who to be blamed for this mishap while an update broke the device which is in no sense your fault like an external damage attempt!
Hundreds of users are currently living without their Max Pro M1 and M2 and all of those people who suddenly got bootloop issue,they started facing the same only after an update. Who to be blamed here?
Kindly confirm from where you are.