This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in Asus 6z (automatically shuts down won't start easily)

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
I'm facing this weird usual issue
Where my phone automatically shuts down and will start after 2-3 attempts 
I think it's a new bug that came with latest software update
Is there any way to fix this? 
58 REPLIES 58

Mayendra
Rising Star II
rip
prasadracharla1

For every half hour or so my phone gets freezed and automatically turns off and gets on and off several times itself .even when I open camera instantly phone turns off.. recently I have been facing new issues with YouTube and MX player too..my phone's has become a shitty mess..I have even downgraded Android from 10 to 9,still the problem persists.

Did I received a malfunctioned product ?is there an update coming from Asus regards this?

View post

psn123
Star II
prasadracharla1

For every half hour or so my phone gets freezed and automatically turns off and gets on and off several times itself .even when I open camera instantly phone turns off.. recently I have been facing new issues with YouTube and MX player too..my phone's has become a shitty mess..I have even downgraded Android from 10 to 9,still the problem persists.

Did I received a malfunctioned product ?is there an update coming from Asus regards this?

View post
Which batch is your from?
Can you check the mfg date(On the box)?
Its probably a motherboard malfunction.Go to a Service Center

psnandroid21

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73293#Comment_73293

Which batch is your from?

Can you check the mfg date(On the box)?

Its probably a motherboard malfunction.Go to a Service Center

View post
I have purchased in July 2019.My phone functioned pretty well in the begining until I have upgraded to Android 10.its even getting worse day by day,earlier my phone switched off when I opened camera app and then days later my YouTube screen turned black and I couldn't even play any video on my phone.Now it automatically freezes turns off itself and takes multiple attempts like 40-50 times to turn on.sometimes it takes two days to turn on and my phone displays white screen ( I have attached pic).
have seen many other users discussing the same issue.
Since it's default on manufacturer side to produce faulty motherboard, will I get my motherboard replaced at free of cost?

I'm having the same problem. This is outrageous. I don't think they realise how many customers they've lost...
I just cannot wrap my head around how they sell an utterly broken phone. With no remorse whatsoever.

Idaho
Star III
6desislavatsvetkova6

I'm having the same problem. This is outrageous. I don't think they realise how many customers they've lost...

I just cannot wrap my head around how they sell an utterly broken phone. With no remorse whatsoever.

View post
Yup, just like you said. And it's not even that much the issue in itself, but more how it's being dealt with. Here in the UK, it was horrendous.
I didn't care to come back here and update on the situation, I am so fed up with Asus UK/Europe, but I personally finally managed to get it picked up and sent to a repair center in Poland, during times of lockdown accross several countries, and when it came back fixed, the back panel of the phone was slightly damaged at the bottom (that's where they usually insert the blade to start removing the panel), and not properly glued back in place, not properly aligned... I was gutted but this all situation and process had taken so much time... technical support wanted me to send it back yet again, I didn't want to take the risk to be without a phone for many moire weeks, especially in these unusual times. I asked if I could return it later after we all return to normal, was told that I couldn't, that if I was to wait they'd assume I damaged it myself.
I understand the process here but once again they showed us they can't adapt to unexpected events and make life easier, or even just normal for their customers.
So in short, I bought a brand new phone, used it with the annoying rebooting issue for about 2 months, then haven't been able to use it for about 3 months and now have a phone that I paid full price, with a back panel damaged and not even properly aligned to the frame, and I'm not even going to mentioned potentially stressed components inside, since only the motherboard was replaced, not even the battery, although it did overheat during the rebooting loops... (cpu-z showed me temperatures up to 90°c after long rebooting loops, don't tell me it doesn't have an impact).
I'm not even mentioning the seller here, which ignores customers as well as the law and shouldn't be allowed to trade in the UK...
I've lost time and money in the process, and the only thing I can do: while I initially intended to keep it for years, like my previous one (7 years), instead I'll sell the phone (less than it's worth since you can definitely see it's been opened) before the end of the warranty, and never ever buy a Zenfone ever again.