patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

Santhosh_p_s
Star III
My phone is happened same problem before 5 months. Then I went to service center, they change the mother board. Thank god I had the warranty.

Nirmal_kumar
Star II
Brother if it has happened with so many users after the update do you think it would have been a motherboard issue? Because many users have faced this after the update. I think there must be some bug with the lastest update which has caused this problem.
Your case must have been different maybe your motherboard would have fried up because of faulty charger or excessive heating.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Nirmal kumar

Brother if it has happened with so many users after the update do you think it would have been a motherboard issue? Because many users have faced this after the update. I think there must be some bug with the lastest update which has caused this problem.

Your case must have been different maybe your motherboard would have fried up because of faulty charger or excessive heating.

View post
Yes, as you said, its mostly likely to be caused by the software glitch came with the latest firmware. Service center would re-write the factory ROM Version and the issue would be fixed.

patssushil
Rising Star I
Exactly this issue mostly caused by latest FOTA update only, thats probably why we all started facing the issue all of a sudden at more or less same time and yes it will be solved at service centre only
But I am concern about the charges that we have to pay for the issue that cause from asus side actually

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
patssushil

Exactly this issue mostly caused by latest FOTA update only, thats probably why we all started facing the issue all of a sudden at more or less same time and yes it will be solved at service centre only

But I am concern about the charges that we have to pay for the issue that cause from asus side actually

View post
If you are out of warranty (I am guessing so), then they would charge you ₹500/- to check the device and flashing the Recovery firmware.. During docket, they would return your SIM cards and micro SD as well, and would tell you formally that all the internal memory items would be deleted.