FX505DU STUTTERING VIDEO AND AUDIO
- System: Windows 10 Pro 2004
- Battery or AC: ADP-180UB B
- Model: FX505DU-BQ038
- Frequency of occurrence: 1-2 times per day
- Reset OS: YES
- Screenshot or video: -
As the title says, my 6 months old pc has this issue that it's randomly (while gaming or watching videos on youtube etc.) stuttering. In games, the display stuttering for 1-2 seconds and sound at that moment becomes like a slow motion audio. Same thing happens while watching videos. Also, when I'm only reading on websites, sometimes I can see that my mouse cursor moves slowly,like low fps, so it's not happening only while gaming or watching videos.
- BIOS VERSION: 310
- Both Asus's and AMD-Nvidia 's display drivers have tested. Problem still occurs.
- 16gb single channel RAM tested with Memtest86, no errors.
- Temperatures seem OK, as I mentioned problem doesn't only occur at heavy load. So, I don't think it's an overheating issue.
I started to suspect about my ac adapter, can it cause a problem like this? What are your opinions and suggestions?