This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update .144

Monark
Zen Master I
Now only received the update everything is good for now share your problems here
64 REPLIES 64

Monark
Zen Master I
asifbarwatiya

WiFi calling may delay your voice by 2-3 secs, as whatsapp calling does, you won't get real time conversation like normal calling, this is what i noticed!!!

View post
No there is not even delay I can't hear anything until it get changed from VoWiFi to VoLTE

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Hi guys. I waited for a few days before updating to .144 because i was ingeneral satisfied. At midnight i updated and today with minimal use my battery dropped at 78% claiming that i used google for 3 hours! Which I certainly didnt and i didnt used to see that kind of activity from google in battery consumption menu before.
Do any of you experience something similar?
Thanks in advance!
Here are some photos post-pre update
CD6FL50YP1L1.jpg
C56NV63TPAT0.jpg

_jis_
Zen Master III
johnCforVTS

Hi guys. I waited for a few days before updating to .144 because i was ingeneral satisfied. At midnight i updated and today with minimal use my battery dropped at 78% claiming that i used google for 3 hours! Which I certainly didnt and i didnt used to see that kind of activity from google in battery consumption menu before.

Do any of you experience something similar?

Thanks in advance!

Here are some photos post-pre update

CD6FL50YP1L1.jpg

C56NV63TPAT0.jpg

View post
You are the first one with such a report after update to the 144 so it is probably just glitch on your device.
I can't say anything wrong about battery life. After each update, there are a few individuals who have reportedly deteriorated battery life, but that's just coincidence, it has nothing to do with the update, because otherwise everyone would have to report it. You need to look for a problem in your apps and phone configuration.
I updated to the WW_17.1810.2003.144 3 days ago and AccuBattery reports me this:
T51XULTJ4FB9.png

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
A glitch that i didnt have pre 144 update thought! Any ideas how to get rid of that?
Thanks again!

batman932
Star III
Flip camera functionality was better before this update as I uses duo video call daily for approximately 1 hour
The problem here is flip camera confirmation pop window came only 1 time for google duo while my phone was on bed and it was locked.
After that
It always tries to flip automatically while it is on bed and screen is lock and a duo call come.
Also while using other things like browsing a web page or watching movie , camera flips automatically though i do not receive that duo call or it is on bed or it is locked it flips automatically.

Before this update camera never flips automatically unless I attend any video call it didn't flip to front.
It only flipped when I attend a video call and do not flip if I do not attend.

Please fix this issue as i don't want my phone's flip camera module to be broken by this automatically flipping of the camera while on bed or while using phone or while phone is locked.
Google duo also has the lastest version