This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoWifi rollout Jio and Airtel - India [Threads Merged]

saisujith94
Star I
Jio and Airtel, 2 Major network providers in India have started rolling out VoWifi Services for subscribers. Almost All Major Brands and devices Support VoWifi. But Asus is missing from compatible devices. Basically, in India the Network reception indoors is poor and VoWifi will be a great addition to have. Any Possibility of this being enabled via future updates?
69 REPLIES 69

Aryan202
Community Legend I
nmadhunms

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47064#Comment_47064

Asus is worst to the core. I think with the quality and support they provide, they will shutdown the business soon. No Wifi calling with A10 update too. Regretting everyday to move from best Oneplus and buy world worst ROG2. #Boycottasus

View post
Lmao "shut down business"
Rog 2 sold like hot cakes in India (there haven't even been no price drops yet)
Asus is a multi billion dollar tech conglomerate and they "are here to stay"
Stop reposting the same thing everywhere and sell your Rog if it bothers you that much

nmadhunms
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/50295#Comment_50295

Lmao "shut down business"

Rog 2 sold like hot cakes in India (there haven't even been no price drops yet)

Asus is a multi billion dollar tech conglomerate and they "are here to stay"

Stop reposting the same thing everywhere and sell your Rog if it bothers you that much

View post
Gaming mobile can release update late but not at verge of next android version release with many issues and without latest features. User can expect something more in mobile because there are gaming devices for games. Regarding price drop, Asus can confirm how many units they sold when its always out of stock, even I got mine after 1 month of order. I post everywhere to get it light to Asus that something good will happen to user who invested in their product. Satisfied users can be ignore reviews and be happy to promote/buy handsets from unsatisfied users to promote Asus. Disclaimer: Finally I am not posting this for other users who can just review the reply, its for Asus. who can do something.

Its April now, n still no sign of Vowifi on Asus zenfone 5z... Any update on this?
I have Airtel n from Delhi n My other Xiaomi low end Phone has it now n Asus Flagship doesn't have it till now. I mean its pathetic that almost all other brands n the most entry level phones now has this feature n this doesn't.

nmadhunms
Star III
defylimitations

Its April now, n still no sign of Vowifi on Asus zenfone 5z... Any update on this?

I have Airtel n from Delhi n My other Xiaomi low end Phone has it now n Asus Flagship doesn't have it till now. I mean its pathetic that almost all other brands n the most entry level phones now has this feature n this doesn't.

View post
I am tired of following-up with Asus on this. Multiple follow-up only response I get was template reply. No one even bother to call or update after that. Regretting everyday to buy such worst product from worst brand.

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
Welcome to the club lol