This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update .144

Monark
Zen Master I
Now only received the update everything is good for now share your problems here
64 REPLIES 64

Monark
Zen Master I
Anders_ASUS

For WiFi calling to activate, first of all, you need to have reliance carrier. Second, you need to have a really strong wifi signal. In my own testing it seemed to be a combination of stronger signal than -50dB for a period of time. After WiFi calling was active, it took below maybe -75dB for a period of time before it went back to VoLTE.

I can imagine it's more complicated than this, like the stronger/weaker the signal is, the shorter time it needs to go between WiFI/VoLTE.

View post
But when i call through wifi calling I can't hear anything nor the other side i have strong wifi connection i even restarted several times.@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
fabrymarck

Hello everybody,

I Just update my Zenfone 6 to this version and I immediately noticed that the phone can't connect to the 5 GHz Wi-Fi of my network. No problem with 2.4 of the same network. Does anybody notice this bug?

View post
I just connected to mine to test and it seems to be fine.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Monark

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/69180#Comment_69180

But when i call through wifi calling I can't hear anything nor the other side i have strong wifi connection i even restarted several times.@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

View post
Do you hear a voice when you're on VoLTE?
If you're first on VoWiFi (without any audible voice) and then walk so far away from your router that it goes over to VoLTE, will you then hear each other?

_jis_
Zen Master III
fabrymarck

Hello everybody,

I Just update my Zenfone 6 to this version and I immediately noticed that the phone can't connect to the 5 GHz Wi-Fi of my network. No problem with 2.4 of the same network. Does anybody notice this bug?

View post
No. Try to restart your phone.

CedricJurican
Star I
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/69083#Comment_69083

No. Try to restart your phone.

View post
I have the same problem, i restartet my Phone 3 times. It still doesn't work.