Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG phone 2 bugs after A10 stable update

KraKen
Rising Star II
Hotspot bug
Im using xender, i click on send
But Hotspot icon does not shown on notification bar, it was also not enabled in notification icon.
But hotspot was actually opened in setting.
Send it to developer for fix this.
241 REPLIES 241

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
varadhan.venkat

I feel the battery performance is reduced from the latest update.

HB4105090DBY.jpg

View post
We've noticed on several ZenFone 6 devices that Facebook drains the battery with their latest update. Please stop it from auto-starting and kill the app when you don't need it until they update facebook again

KraKen
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49216#Comment_49216

This doesn't happen on my phone unfortunately. That means that something happened in the update process. Is there any way you get get it normal again. Have you tried removing alla fingerprints again and restarting your phone?

View post
Fingerprint works properly but it's an animation bug
And yes i tried after removing all print, it shows same thing.
This happens after factory resetting the phone after updating to A10.
Before factory reset, I don't know how that animation was looks like.

OPC
Zen Master II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/48700#Comment_48700

Do you still experience this glitch after a restart? Can you please make a video of it too?

View post
Here is the video. Opening the app screen flashes once. I made factory reset and it's much less now. Before the factory reset that blink was like the screen would turn off and on in a flash. As I said it's much less now. Could be also that apps now open faster so it looks like a flash.

mikaelsn00
Star II
in android 10(i has reset my device),i playing pubg and feeling the sync is too late,my ping is 20ms and cpu temp is cool 35°,when face to face with enemy i knocked too fast,i face the enemy and sure he just shoot me with one bullet and short time,the sync of the game is delayed some milisecond,sorry my english is bad

KraKen
Rising Star II
mikaelsn00

in android 10(i has reset my device),i playing pubg and feeling the sync is too late,my ping is 20ms and cpu temp is cool 35°,when face to face with enemy i knocked too fast,i face the enemy and sure he just shoot me with one bullet and short time,the sync of the game is delayed some milisecond,sorry my english is bad

View post
Dude, i rarely got 60 ms
How u got 20ms