cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lower spec phones loads into the PUBGM game lobby before me ? Same network

asifnoor88
Star I
Hello
Why do people with lower spec phones loads into the PUBGM game before me ?
Same wifi and same place we are playing.
During voice call normal mode the caller can't hear me properly when i switched to speaker and return to normal it work some time i think its software issue..
When Android 10 launching..
waiting for your answer thanks
13 REPLIES 13

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
asifnoor88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46579#Comment_46579

even when i lunch the PUBG the lower mobile 2 years(iphone 8 plus) or samsung A70 lunch before my ROG 2 is that real 12 RAM etc.

its better i sell not every time we have to discuss the issues i am having worst experience with ROG 2 not satisfied

View post
I honestly don't know what the most important factors are for logging in to a server first of everybody but I can promise you that RAM is not one of them. Iphone is not even running the same software/game code so you can't compare. Why the A70 logged in faster beats me. If we showed a slide to journalists showing that ROG Phone can log in to a PUBG server 15% faster than any other phone, would they care? Probably not. But if you on the other hand can say that your friend with the A70 constantly has lower ping than you even if you switch seats, well then that is something that matters.

asifnoor88
Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46754#Comment_46754

I honestly don't know what the most important factors are for logging in to a server first of everybody but I can promise you that RAM is not one of them. Iphone is not even running the same software/game code so you can't compare. Why the A70 logged in faster beats me. If we showed a slide to journalists showing that ROG Phone can log in to a PUBG server 15% faster than any other phone, would they care? Probably not. But if you on the other hand can say that your friend with the A70 constantly has lower ping than you even if you switch seats, well then that is something that matters.

View post
Not only the A70 also we try from the same place and same network other mobile like S10, P30 pro they lunch PUBG before and first in lobby also i am not asking for camera or other features if its gaming phone it should be first

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
asifnoor88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46925#Comment_46925

Not only the A70 also we try from the same place and same network other mobile like S10, P30 pro they lunch PUBG before and first in lobby also i am not asking for camera or other features if its gaming phone it should be first

View post
Well I just tested against one competitors phone that also have Snapdragon 855. ROG Phone II started the game almost 2 seconds faster and got into the game almost 3 seconds faster. But I'm sure that if I had done this test multiple times, the result would be different. I also don't feel it's important which phone that enters the game first because it has nothing to do with performance. I wouldn't be surprised if a 5 year old phone could get into the game faster. To me it's like comparing how fast you can start the engine on different cars. It says nothing about which car that will finish the race first.

fs3w3333
Star I
I do not know why less expensive phones guide