479NBAX3HXIR.jpg
Asus should check how red magic keeping trolling us 😄
15 REPLIES 15

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

I'll just leave this right here.

https://www.gsmarena.com/asus_rog_phone_ii_ultimate_edition-review-1984p6.php

Internal fans cant even beat ROG2 without fan.

LSKX12G2BXB1.png

As for bugs, every phone has bugs , unfortunately.. I honestly dont think ROG2 suffers from more of them than other phones - esp. not considering all the advanced features provided.

View post
Fair enough but what about aftersales support? Updates? Transparency?

Aryan202
Community Legend I
zeruel.tenshi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46395#Comment_46395

Fair enough but what about aftersales support? Updates? Transparency?

View post
Rog 2 is already running it's 8th beta
And I believe there's more to come cos it's not fully stable yet
You seriously wouldn't want a unstable/buggy software right now after so long wouldn't you?
Just wait a bit more that's all I say, it'll be worth it 😄
If Asus wanted they could've pushed the unstable software and called it a day but instead they're taking the longer route and I appreciate them for that
I know you wouldn't heard this enough this statement enough times but here's it again:
Rog 2 is an complex phone it's not your everyday flagship
The mainstream flagships out there don't offer half of the things it does
As for the Zenfones which are comparatively easier to update compared to Rog are on android 10 (Zenfone 6 on Feb patch and Zenfone 5z a 2018 device on Jan) that confirms Asus is working hard on their devices
Lastly Zen UI 6 based on android 10 is well optimised 🙂

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46491#Comment_46491

You seriously wouldn't want a unstable/buggy software right now after so long wouldn't you?

If Asus wanted they could've pushed the unstable software and called it a day but instead they're taking the longer route and I appreciate them for that

I know you wouldn't heard this enough this statement enough times but here's it again:

As for the Zenfones which are comparatively easier to update compared to Rog are on android 10 (Zenfone 6 on Feb patch and Zenfone 5z a 2018 device on Jan) that confirms Asus is working hard on their devices

View post
I appreciate you trying to explain the situation as far as the whole A10 fiasco is concerned and I am very well aware of all points raised as I am not just your regular user. I am actually willing to wait for a month or two more for a stable and well put together release to be honest but you missed my point, it's not just this but the aftersales support and everything in between that ASUS has is terrible. The mods are doing a great job trying to pacify people and provide information but the issue stems from higher up the ladder. These guys can only do so much, also this is not the first product I bought from this company but this may very well be the last.

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
Averan

View post
I appreciate your efforts in trying to explain the situation with this whole A10 fiasco but I am very well aware of all points you raised as I am not just your average user, however; you missed the point. To be honest I am willing to wait for a month or two more for a stable and well put together release. The problem is with ASUS' aftersales support and everything in between, the mods are doing a great job pacifying people and providing information to the full extent of their liberty to do so but these guys can only do so much. The real problem lies higher up the corporate ladder. This is coming from more than a decade of being an ASUS customer/consumer. This is not the first product I bought from this company but it may very well be the last.

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
Averan

View post
I appreciate you trying to explain the situation with this whole A10 fiasco but I am very well aware of all the points you raised as I am not just your average user. To be honest I am willing to wait for a month or two for a stable and well put together release. The issue lies with ASUS' aftersales support and everything in between. The mods are doing a great job pacifying people and providing information to the extent of their liberty to do so but the real issue lies higher up the ladder. These guys can only do so much. This is coming from years of being an ASUS customer, this is not the first product I bought from them but this may very well be the last.