cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs Zenfone 5z Firmware 100.10.107.36

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Hi,
After the update the notification LED does not turn green when the phone is fully charged if it is completely off.
The problem also continues because when the phone is switched on (from complete shutdown), it sometimes asks that the preferred data network be selected.
Are these problems known?
Will they be fixed in the next update?
29 REPLIES 29

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
fjaviergj

After the WW-100.10.107.46 update, the problem continues with the LED during charging while the phone is completely switched off, it is still red even if the battery is 100% full.

View post
Its an hardware issue. Maybe the led is malfunctioning. Visit a service centre

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
How is it going to be a hardware problem if it has occurred as a result of an update?
The LED works, what is not correct is the color it uses.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
fjaviergj

How is it going to be a hardware problem if it has occurred as a result of an update?

The LED works, what is not correct is the color it uses.

View post
No one else reported this bug. Even i am not facing this bug personally. Most possible reason maybe a hardware failure. Else try a factory reset.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
The led with the phone on works correctly. Have you tried as I say with the phone completely off? It also keeps asking you to choose the preferred SIM for data. Does it happen to you?

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
fjaviergj

The led with the phone on works correctly. Have you tried as I say with the phone completely off? It also keeps asking you to choose the preferred SIM for data. Does it happen to you?

View post
I am posting reply only after trying all the stuff you wrote in your post. After switching off and while charging my device displays red LED and after it reaches 100 it turns GREEN. also it never asks me to choose preferred sim, i am having a seamless experience for last one and half year with this device. That is why i am asking you to perform factory reset and if issue is not solved please visit service centre.