This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain

cb_arvind20
Star I
Play Store is consuming lot of battery.Initially I reset the phone and it was good for few days.Then again the problem started.It's consuming battery even if i force stop it or totally disabling it.i tried everything.
Am Totally disappointed with software.
5 REPLIES 5

Apollofury
Rising Star II
cb.arvind20

Play Store is consuming lot of battery.Initially I reset the phone and it was good for few days.Then again the problem started.It's consuming battery even if i force stop it or totally disabling it.i tried everything.

Am Totally disappointed with software.

Battery drain
There are multiple threads on this issue and solutions to it please check them before posting the same problem again and again !

cb_arvind20
Star I
Ofcourse I saw those threads and tried everything.After resetting it is good for few days and then again it started.

rohitteju
Star II
ApolloFury

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/16251/battery-drain

There are multiple threads on this issue and solutions to it please check them before posting the same problem again and again !

View post
can you please tag those threads ? what about the update ?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This is an old issue which will be fixed in future FOTA. It has taken this long because it needed Android 10/Q but I don't know if the fix will be in the first Android 10 FOTA or the one after that.
Anyway, it's not actually consuming a lot of power, it only looks like it does, so don't be alarmed.