This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next system update?

asaniket03
Rising Star I
When we expect next system update ? asus ?? no security updates since October ???
29 REPLIES 29

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Cenimm

Let more access the beta program if it's far away, let people that's want it to work 100% to wait until A11 because it will never be perfect and will always need some updates..

View post
Damn ,true brother ???

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
kkithoe47

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42225#Comment_42225

I'd rather have it later than full of bugs honestly. Let's just say ASUS do release A10 quickly because if your constant complains and it have a lot of bugs. The next thing you know, you would be complaining about how big the update is and how bad ASUS is bla, bla, bla..

At least that you know A10 update is being worked on and coming to ROG devices with the beta testing rather than no news at all, like VoLTE support for the all.

View post
Its okay , but i want it to be released soon bro plus i will never complain for bugs as they are part of every system be it android or iOS , they keep on improving no software was or is perfect in a go . I hope u won't update it untill it's bug free , i will keep on updating you with the bugs in final and stable update for A10 untill then do not update ?.

kkithoe47
Star III
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42241#Comment_42241

Its okay , but i want it to be released soon bro plus i will never complain for bugs as they are part of every system be it android or iOS , they keep on improving no software was or is perfect in a go . I hope u won't update it untill it's bug free , i will keep on updating you with the bugs in final and stable update for A10 untill then do not update ?.

View post
Let me put it this way, if a phone is unable to make calls because of bugs or crashes constantly, I would salute you if you dare to update. Imagine having an emergency and your phone refuses to function. Then whose fault is it? You would then blame ASUS for faulty update and complain and whine again. You are already complaining about updates man, you dare to say you will never complain lol? Think before you type.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
kkithoe47

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42294#Comment_42294

Let me put it this way, if a phone is unable to make calls because of bugs or crashes constantly, I would salute you if you dare to update. Imagine having an emergency and your phone refuses to function. Then whose fault is it? You would then blame ASUS for faulty update and complain and whine again. You are already complaining about updates man, you dare to say you will never complain lol? Think before you type.

View post
I hope no one get into any kind of trouble , no matter software is perfect or full of bugs stay safe . Brother I'm not complaining about bugs just asking for an software update , i think u mixed both of em . There can be any bug , how can we judge them right? Already beta 6 is running i dnt think such things will happen brother ?? , go through some research u will find it . Already thinking before typing tho??

kkithoe47
Star III
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42337#Comment_42337

I hope no one get into any kind of trouble , no matter software is perfect or full of bugs stay safe . Brother I'm not complaining about bugs just asking for an software update , i think u mixed both of em . There can be any bug , how can we judge them right? Already beta 6 is running i dnt think such things will happen brother ?? , go through some research u will find it . Already thinking before typing tho??

View post
It's not really a matter of judging them at this point dude. If ASUS still haven't release the update, it means its not ready yet. The beta is released for this exact reason, to have rigorous testing. I'm not saying scenarios I mentioned DID happened, I'm saying it might. That's why there's a 'if' I'm my statement. You might want to brush up on your reading skills. Until ASUS is comfortable releasing the update that is stable enough, we are not getting A10 until then. In the event if scenarios I mentioned do happened and get sued, you think ASUS will get away in the court of law by saying to the judge, "We THOUGHT our software was ready."? ASUS is not going to release a software by your standard of assumption of how ready it is when thousand or possibly millions of customers are using their product. You obviously not thinking hard enough when typing. Think harder.
When you post a similar topic in a different thread and saying something like, "Same here bro , getting disappointed everyday." If that is not a complain, I dunno what is.