This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next system update?

asaniket03
Rising Star I
When we expect next system update ? asus ?? no security updates since October ???
29 REPLIES 29

asaniket03
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

We're very close but it's Chinese New Year right now which means that it won't be released within 2-3 days. You just need to have a little more patience and you'll see that you will have it soon

View post
Who much time asus requires?

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
Shivam Dahiya

I'm hoping that we are getting android 10 within 2-3 days , as it's already been a month testing beta for android Q . Asus we expect you to update Rog phone 2 by this month , it's already time please.

View post
You want a broken android 10 ? A month is no threshold that after that it must become stable. Theres work still in progress thats why its taking time.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Rajat Kumar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42112#Comment_42112

You want a broken android 10 ? A month is no threshold that after that it must become stable. Theres work still in progress thats why its taking time.

View post
Yes , i agree with you . But dnt you think it's already time to get android 10? I'm not asking for an update full of bugs but a stable version , the most powerful device in the world would be fun to use on latest firmware that's it and tho I'm fuckin excited . Hope you can relate what my point is ☺️

kkithoe47
Star III
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42196#Comment_42196

Yes , i agree with you . But dnt you think it's already time to get android 10? I'm not asking for an update full of bugs but a stable version , the most powerful device in the world would be fun to use on latest firmware that's it and tho I'm fuckin excited . Hope you can relate what my point is ☺️

View post
I'd rather have it later than full of bugs honestly. Let's just say ASUS do release A10 quickly because if your constant complains and it have a lot of bugs. The next thing you know, you would be complaining about how big the update is and how bad ASUS is bla, bla, bla..
At least that you know A10 update is being worked on and coming to ROG devices with the beta testing rather than no news at all, like VoLTE support for the all.

Cenimm
Rising Star I
Let more access the beta program if it's far away, let people that's want it to work 100% to wait until A11 because it will never be perfect and will always need some updates..