This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Kunai Delay On PUBG Mobile

amirulhayat06
Star I
Hi.. i having problem with my kunai gamepad. im currently using leftside gamepad only to play pubgm. i noticed the analog input a bit delay. it spoil my expectation of this gamepad. before this phone im using xiaomi black shark 2. Their left joystick is much better than this.. no input delay whatsoever. Anyone know how to solve this? Any setting tht i need to tweak?
My setup..
Leftside joystick
Rightside using on screen finger control for aiming..

13 REPLIES 13

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Do you think we will be able to see this lag if you have a second phone or camera to record both your kunai and phone?

amirulhayat06
Star I
I could say about 0.5 miliseconds delay... Btw i used Panda gamepad pro... The delay issue is not present... The asus keymapper is the issue....

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ah, ok now I see. It's not lag (even though it looks like it), I would say it's more like, our way of controlling the steering which doesn't seem fully compatible with PUBG.
If you use the right joystick (perspective control) for steering, it works much better for PUBG. So it's definitely a software fix which is needed. I will forward this to our devs. It's Chinese New Year at the moment so it might take some time before I get back to you.

amirulhayat06
Star I
Anders_ASUS

Ah, ok now I see. It's not lag (even though it looks like it), I would say it's more like, our way of controlling the steering which doesn't seem fully compatible with PUBG.

If you use the right joystick (perspective control) for steering, it works much better for PUBG. So it's definitely a software fix which is needed. I will forward this to our devs. It's Chinese New Year at the moment so it might take some time before I get back to you.

View post
Tq sir... Kunai is a good gamepad.. but tht 1 issue make it collecting dust over a month...

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I've just been informed that it will be fixed in the future but unfortunately they also said it will take a while. I wasn't given any exact time frame but I got the impression that it won't be fixed any time soon