This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBGM Tips and tricks for setting up phone.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Anyone can share some settings for pubgm in-game and on armoury crate? I am experiencing fps drops in game. Usually on sanhok map. Is it normal to not experience stable FPS? Is anti aliasing causing the lag? Do i need to turn it on? I play with max settings and also on smoooth extreme settings but still there is some drops. Do i need to set it only to 60 fps because PUBGM global doesn't support it? I neeed some inputs guys. Thank you. much appreciated. I already did the boost thing on the armory crate while playing but it is still exist. What is the recommended settings for you guys? Hopefully someone should have a guide for PUBGM and armoury crate.
9 REPLIES 9

Jasveer
Star III
Following The Post ✌️

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Jasveer

Following The Post ✌️

View post
could give a like to boost this post man 🙂

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
IRONHIDE

Anyone can share some settings for pubgm in-game and on armoury crate? I am experiencing fps drops in game. Usually on sanhok map. Is it normal to not experience stable FPS? Is anti aliasing causing the lag? Do i need to turn it on? I play with max settings and also on smoooth extreme settings but still there is some drops. Do i need to set it only to 60 fps because PUBGM global doesn't support it? I neeed some inputs guys. Thank you. much appreciated. I already did the boost thing on the armory crate while playing but it is still exist. What is the recommended settings for you guys? Hopefully someone should have a guide for PUBGM and armoury crate.

PUBGM Tips and tricks for setting up phone.
Turn on X mode to ULTIMATE and set TEMP CONTROL to high . Don't use anti aliasing mode.
If u it on this mode u will experience less lagg but battery will drain fast and ur phone will get more heated

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15968/pubgm-tips-and-tricks-for-setting-up-phone

Turn on X mode to ULTIMATE and set TEMP CONTROL to high . Don't use anti aliasing mode.

If u it on this mode u will experience less lagg but battery will drain fast and ur phone will get more heated

View post
if i turn aanti aliasing on it's a bit laaggy how about the graphics i put it to smooth extreme. what can you suggest?.