This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 2 REDISH COLOR SCREEN IN LOW BRIGHTNESS

ZT-01bfbf55
Star II
I Buyed few Days before rog 2 in flipkart... But iam faceing a big issue...
When phone is in low brightness screen is soo redish color....
I don't know what to do...
Iam soo nerves... And when i unlock finger print screen ful flash and unlocking... 
Please help me its reddish colour
6 REPLIES 6

Aryan202
Community Legend I
It's display tint pal (Rog has red tint)
You should've researched well before buying if that tint makes you that uncomfortable
All higher Hz phones have it
Whether it be Rog 2, Oneplus 7t/pro, Pixel 4 or realme X2 pro ( most of them have green tint)
It's just an amoled thing pal, it's the nature of the panel itself.
Grey uniformity,tint,burn in are all the disadvantages of an amoled (cos they're organic in nature)
The severity of the tint depends on your model ( no phone In the same batch will same levels of tint)
So yes it's basically an "amoled lottery"
Plus the tint is only noticeable in low brightness levels (in certain UI elements right?)
Does it hamper you viewing experience a lot?

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Averan

You should've researched well before buying if that tint makes you that uncomfortable

Whether it be Rog 2, Oneplus 7t/pro, Pixel 4 or realme X2 pro ( most of them have green tint)

Grey uniformity,tint,burn in are all the disadvantages of an amoled (cos they're organic in nature)

The severity of the tint depends on your model ( no phone In the same batch will same levels of tint)

Plus the tint is only noticeable in low brightness levels (in certain UI elements right?)

View post
Every phones with more than 60 hz displays have that .
Not only ROG 2 but one plus 7t ,pixel4 ...have this but they have green tint issue .

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Another thing I would like to add, if you tilt your ROG Phone 2 at a certain angle, you will notice a slight rainbow effect around the inner border of the screen and many have said that it is the cause of cheap screen protectors but this is not the case and some have said that it is a AMOLED thing or Gorilla Glass thing but I am not sure which....so just something to note.
It is not going to really bother you but you will just see it at a certain angle when light shines on the screen and you won't see it under normal angles.

ZT-01bfbf55
Star II
Averan

View post
RUP71T6BHZ3J.jpg
In low brightness i feel soo disgusting... Iam using auto brightness using so sometimes its low brightness... Is this screen issue?? Shall i replace this?? Is it effect more in future??? Please help me... I Buyed just 4,5day... Iam soo tensed... 38K and display is like this!!!