This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ROG Phone 2 BETA Tester】Join to experience Android 10!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
LTXD1G2Z6TLO.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
November 8, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)

721 REPLIES 721

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
bdzekashu

I still don't get it. All the bashing and trash talking at the phone doesn't help get your message across. If you're unhappy with a device you made a decision and used your own money to buy, you can make that same decision to switch to another device. But if you so much love the device and will love to see some upgrades or features, then get at it the right way. Talk to one of the mods, voice your idea in a respectful manner and I so guarantee you, you will be heard. No need voicing your discontent with a device merely in it second model. There are many upgrades on the ROG phone 2 when compared to the first model but still it's a device in development and there is more to come. So please, if you're unhappy with your device and not ready to help it's development, then you can go ahead and make the switch to a device that offers all you seek for.

PS: I can guarantee there is no device out there that will give us all the features we seek.

View post
So much talk...refund my money I will surely buy a better one!
It's not ₹1 or ₹2 we paid...we paid hefty ₹38k for flagship phone..
Don't bring generation. Asus has other models but I doubt whether they have native video calling and vowifi. Calling is the basic purpose of a phone..

deeplyyoung
Rising Star I
SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35623#Comment_35623

Don't bring generation. Asus has other models but I doubt whether they have native video calling and vowifi. Calling is the basic purpose of a phone..

View post
+1 ....
switching device is ok but we won't get anything in resale for this rog 2, I'm also ready to switch if Asus refund my money ...

bdzekashu
Star III
SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35623#Comment_35623

View post
So how far has the bashing gotten you to? I can tell you ASUS is definitely working on the phone but your issues won't make them bulch from their priorities. Rather, come at someone respectfully and they just might give you a listening ear. You definitely saw the specs of the phone before making the huge splash of money you claim to have made. There are phones out there way more expensive than the ROG phone, and they still have their limitations. So spare me the hefty price you're talking about. Just admit it, ROG phone is better than most phones out there and it is still just in it's second model. Yes, there are features we all need to see but not all can be incorporated at once. As for video calling and VoWifi, i am in the US and i have no issues with that as my network provider (Google Fi) offers those features. So, you might want to check with your provider or whatever your case might be.

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
bdzekashu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35626#Comment_35626

So how far has the bashing gotten you to? I can tell you ASUS is definitely working on the phone but your issues won't make them bulch from their priorities. Rather, come at someone respectfully and they just might give you a listening ear. You definitely saw the specs of the phone before making the huge splash of money you claim to have made. There are phones out there way more expensive than the ROG phone, and they still have their limitations. So spare me the hefty price you're talking about. Just admit it, ROG phone is better than most phones out there and it is still just in it's second model. Yes, there are features we all need to see but not all can be incorporated at once. As for video calling and VoWifi, i am in the US and i have no issues with that as my network provider (Google Fi) offers those features. So, you might want to check with your provider or whatever your case might be.

View post
I guess US people were complaining about Volte not available... regarding rog 2 yes this is the best cheap phone out there in terms of hardware but in terms of software it's a big let down... coming didn't say it does not support the basic features such as native video calling or vowifi...even 2 years old phones support this...I believe rog 2 also supports in terms of hardware but again features not enabled through software...

bdzekashu
Star III
SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35670#Comment_35670

I guess US people were complaining about Volte not available... regarding rog 2 yes this is the best cheap phone out there in terms of hardware but in terms of software it's a big let down... coming didn't say it does not support the basic features such as native video calling or vowifi...even 2 years old phones support this...I believe rog 2 also supports in terms of hardware but again features not enabled through software...

View post
Exactly, hardware it is pretty awesome. Software, we know it's a little lacking. But keep in mind, you cannot make a software for a device before making the hardware. You always develop the software to support all the specs of the hardware and i guarantee you if you contact ASUS right now, you will notice that's what they are working on. A software to support the specs of the hardware. Nevertheless, everyone might have an issue peculiar to them. For example, my gps doesn't work. I have contacted one of the mods and they intructed me on how to go about it. They are working on it but i won't bash at the company for i know that's a specific issue and not everyone.