This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ROG Phone 2 BETA Tester】Join to experience Android 10!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
LTXD1G2Z6TLO.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
November 8, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)

721 REPLIES 721

Aryan202
Community Legend I
KillMonger

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34976#Comment_34976

Exactly this phone has everything except solid software which needs to be polished if they want to compete in that market. And i can say that OP is very serious about its OOS and they have invested alot in it and i can say that because i was one of the Close beta tester for OP5 and since then it has polished OOS alot and that's the reason it's one of the favourite OS for the reviewers out there...?

View post
Updates for the OP 6/t have been an utter mess tho
Btw Zen UI with some more polish has the potential to be as good as OOS
I'm on a Zenfone 5z already running android 10 and can say that the new UI is a tad bit better
+ I like some Zen UI features that other Ui's don't provide to name a few audiowizard, scheduled charging,smart screen,ai ringtone ( nothing ai still useful lol), optiflex and few other things

KillMonger
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34978#Comment_34978

Updates for the OP 6/t have been an utter mess tho

Btw Zen UI with some more polish has the potential to be as good as OOS

I'm on a Zenfone 5z already running android 10 and can say that the new UI is a tad bit better

+ I like some Zen UI features that other Ui's don't provide to name a few audiowizard, scheduled charging,smart screen,ai ringtone ( nothing ai still useful lol), optiflex and few other things

View post
OP6/T update might have been stopped due to bugs found and what i have gone through they have started incremental rollout today after fixing it...and i hope ZenUI will be solid enough after 10 update and i think they are very much closer to stock android now so update should be rolled out quickly with monthly security patches.

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
There is new update check it out guys. Do update your phone . It will fix all the issues

Matheus_sc
Rising Star I
talwindersinghchahal

There is new update check it out guys. Do uodate your phone . It will fix all the issues

View post
Version? Here Nothing yet

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II