cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Calling Screen [Annoy Screen]

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
This app is has more bugs than features. Bugs:
- Heads-up notification doesn't work(even if I enable it)
- Calling screen won't let me to go back to any other app while the phone is ringing.
- Display turns on automatically while on call even if I press power button to turn it off (option to turn off the proximity sensor doesn't work). To make it worse, the proximity sensor on this phone is not in the center.
58 REPLIES 58

_jis_
Zen Master III
I don't use any screen protector and I have problems despite using original hard transparent cover or naked phone.

ging057
Star II
Please fix call screen annoying bug.....

Zenfone6_Boy
Star III
Is there any fixes for this?
Ideally, I want my power button to be the be all-end-all of turning on and off the screen during a call.
I must be holding the phone wrong because the screen turns on all the time during a call, and sometimes I turn on Airplane Mode accidentally which ends the call - all with my ear! Very frustrating.

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
Zenfone6_Boy

Is there any fixes for this?

Ideally, I want my power button to be the be all-end-all of turning on and off the screen during a call.

I must be holding the phone wrong because the screen turns on all the time during a call, and sometimes I turn on Airplane Mode accidentally which ends the call - all with my ear! Very frustrating.

View post

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
Hey Zenfone6_Boy Buddy, We are telling this problem past 3 months, but no use. The Asus team is trying to convince everyone and they doesn't feel this is not a problem at all. But at daily use, we are the one facing problem, since it is only app everyone using frequently. The main problem is because of poor Proximity sensor installed in the Phone and that too not in a correct placement.
So we are suggesting to make use of power button for screen Off/On while in call screen manually instead automatically. But our suggestions goes to trash. What to do, It's all fate. We have to wait for 2 - 3 months for the complete review before buying any new mobile. No eagerness anymore. It's all beacuase of our stupidity.