This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 Battery Life went down after update to Android 10...

Judan
Star II
Has anyone else noticed this......
The battery that used to last me for two whole days on my everyday tasks is now discharging very quickly as fast as a single day and that too even when I am not doing too many tasks.
It seems after the update the battery life has gone down.
If anyone else has experienced the same problem please reply and If anyone knows the solution then help..
32 REPLIES 32

wittner82
Star I
Same issue in Italy.
Maybe the black theme?

_jis_
Zen Master III
wittner82

Same issue in Italy.

Maybe the black theme?

View post
How did you get this idea?
Battery life has not changed for me after I started to switch light and dark theme automatically.
Interestingly, those who complain about reducing battery life are unable to quantify it, except for OP.

Jeb
Rising Star II
I too think that battery life may have went down, but I cannot confirm it.
I just wanted to respond here so my voice is at least heard.

Tanmay_hegde
Star I
Judan

Has anyone else noticed this......

The battery that used to last me for two whole days on my everyday tasks is now discharging very quickly as fast as a single day and that too even when I am not doing too many tasks.

It seems after the update the battery life has gone down.

If anyone else has experienced the same problem please reply and If anyone knows the solution then help..

Zenfone 6 Battery Life went down after update to Android 10...
Yes am too facing same problem.. and the portion above the fingerprint heats up... The battery doesn't come even a 6 hours of regular soft use.....pls take action.

Tanmay_hegde
Star I
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/33323#Comment_33323

How did you get this idea?

Battery life has not changed for me after I started to switch light and dark theme automatically.

Interestingly, those who complain about reducing battery life are unable to quantify it, except for OP.

View post
No bro after updating to android 10 the battery is life is worst even after having the good habit of charging and regular usage...
OCOZFHOOCAT5.jpg