This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG PHONE II (ZS660KL) Screen Burn in (Help me)

Hi there All ,im new here i bought Asus ROG phone 2 ZS660KL 12gb Ram 512gb Rom Tencent Version.I buy this For Gaming ,Pubg ETC.I heard its beast for Gaming ,After 1 month Playing Pubg on my mobile With 60fps Frame with low Graphics with Ultra Frame Rate 70-80% Brightness,Without Connecting Charger , playing Time 3 hour Regular twice in a day with Full Battery.My Phone has Burn in Screen on navigation Bar and Very low Notice able Line in mid of Screen when We using White Web pages .So why this is happening .Is there any solution or it was my money waisting on Asus Rog phone .I switched from Galaxy NOTE8 And NOTE 9 for Gaming If this phone made for games why this happening.Im attaching a picture of Burn in On Navigation bar right side below ,everyone can see Clearly.
20191128_205339.jpg

17 REPLIES 17

staradhish
Rising Star I
Woah!! That's bad. This should not have happened, Asus should have tested every aspect of the phone properly before releasing. I hope it is covered under warranty and can be replaced.

jainz13jain
Star I
This is not asus fault it's because your are using a static image such as pubg in game signs and other static icons to prevent burn a image (static image) should only be present for 45 min if more there is a chance for burn in trust me I've been using oled for 5 years

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
jainz13jain

This is not asus fault it's because your are using a static image such as pubg in game signs and other static icons to prevent burn a image (static image) should only be present for 45 min if more there is a chance for burn in trust me I've been using oled for 5 years

View post
Got to agree with this guy...been to a Huawei store and man they had their demo unit on for so long. The whole screen has tons of burn in marks from google and other apps. It was already having that pink reddish tint on the screen too. It is not Asus fault.

Don't worry bro it's usual problem seen in oled display of any brand but if product is in warranty company had to repair this in warranty if they denied mail the Asus and took for reason to deny for repairing and quotation of repairing then proceed to consumer court.

PowerInWeakness
Star II
@rizwanasghar450 That's because AMOLED/ SUPER AMOLED screens SUCKS ?
In amoled screens, blue subpixel has shorter lifespan than green and red subpixels because it needs to be driven with high amount of current than red and green. This causes the screen burn. In LCD, it's actually the backlight that's responsible for illuminating subpixels so there's no screen burn.. . .
The only advantages of Amoled is that it saves battery when the screen displays black color (#000000 hex value).
I still can't understand why they keep using amoled screens despite that the screen burn issues aren't fully resolve