Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With latest update in 6z issues

sivamani242
Rising Star I
These are the problems i am facing / not rectified
I faced a some issue
1.while using headphones some times the volumes comes down automatically ,to half level
2. In chrome for online video you cannot forward just by swiping on time line , you have to touch the time line in case if you want to forward or backward the video.
3. Some times chrome freezes
3 REPLIES 3

prashanth
Rising Star II
sivamani242

These are the problems i am facing / not rectified

I faced a some issue

1.while using headphones some times the volumes comes down automatically ,to half level

2. In chrome for online video you cannot forward just by swiping on time line , you have to touch the time line in case if you want to forward or backward the video.

3. Some times chrome freezes

With latest update in 6z issues
Chrome has it's issue in android 10, Google has to do something about it

anant_lohar
Star I
With this new android update i am facing issue with my day to day handling. The overall performance got slow. Opening a new app. Switching between app creates some issue. Something it get stuck.
Anyone has faced these issue.let me know what to do

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
anant.lohar

With this new android update i am facing issue with my day to day handling. The overall performance got slow. Opening a new app. Switching between app creates some issue. Something it get stuck.

Anyone has faced these issue.let me know what to do

View post
Which version are you on? We are issuing FOTA to .73 which may alleviate some of the lagginess that certain users are experiencing.
If you are able to , a full device reset may also resolve the problem.