This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 Timezone Brazil

digorochabh
Star II
Even if you do not want to use the time zone and manual time, the phone changes by itself. Please resolve this.
LQ4399KLA1FL.jpg

53 REPLIES 53

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II

digorochabh

Even if you do not want to use the time zone and manual time, the phone changes by itself. Please resolve this.

LQ4399KLA1FL.jpg

ZenFone 6 Timezone Brazil
Spontaneously it looks like a selected time that gets affected by DST.
Which region in Brazil are you selecting?

When I try to replicate, I can choose between for example;
"Brasilia Time (GMT-03:00). No Daylight Savings time." or
"Sao Paulo, Brasilia Time (GMT-02:00)."

From your time vs the google one, I am assuming the manual selection you have selected a time that is DST, making it GMT-2:00 instead of choosing one that is No DST (GMT-03:00)

digorochabh
Star II
should be São Paulo, but as I said it does not matter whether or not to mark the option to be manual, it changes, as if it came other networks.

Fato que mesmo estando manual, existe alteração de forma indevida.

brunofracalossi
Star III
The same happens here... If I manually select new timezone, after seconds it changes automatically to são Paulo one (that is currently wrong because it has summertime and we are not having it this year)
And option to use timezone from network is turned off... It started to happen after last upgrade to Android 10..in 9 it was working fine for me.

brunofracalossi
Star III
Playing around a bit more it seems that if I don't select both options (to have clock updated from network and to have timezone updated from network) , then it stops to change my timezone automatically... But it should not be like that... Usually I was keeping the clock update by network but I was manually selecting the timezone(because of bug with Brazilian summer time)