This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery care doesn't work

mr_strange
Rising Star II
At first, i used to schedule in the battery care to fully charge at 7.15 am . Whenever i see the phone in the morning like 6 or 5.30, the phone seems to be fully charged. So this time, i kept the end time as 9.15 and then guess what happened. The phone was fully charged before 6 o'clock. What's the logic in having battery care if it doesn't even work?
12 REPLIES 12

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Scheduled charging will fully charge before your set time but 3h seems to be a bit too much. I've seen that it fully charges 2h before the set time and this is considered normal but I believe this could be a bug. We are aware that it's not perfect and there are plans to redesign this feature but until that happens, we can try and find this bug. I will send you a PM with instructions on how to install a log tool

OPC
Zen Master II
My schedule is 23pm-7am. If I look at the phone earlier it will not be fully charged. I have intentionally put it to 7am as my wake up alarm is set to 6.30

mr_strange
Rising Star II
OPC

My schedule is 23pm-7am. If I look at the phone earlier it will not be fully charged. I have intentionally put it to 7am as my wake up alarm is set to 6.30

View post
Anders_ASUS

Scheduled charging will fully charge before your set time but 3h seems to be a bit too much. I've seen that it fully charges 2h before the set time and this is considered normal but I believe this could be a bug. We are aware that it's not perfect and there are plans to redesign this feature but until that happens, we can try and find this bug. I will send you a PM with instructions on how to install a log tool

View post
I don't even know when my phone charges fully. My schedule is from 9:15pm to 9:30am. But when i saw my phone at 2.30am it was fulky charged.

OPC
Zen Master II
Not in my case. It works as it is supposed to. Checked yesterday at 5am and it was 86%. Checked half an hour later it was the same. The system was preventing charging. I really don't understand why there is so much inconsistency with user experience. It should work equally for all.