This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z Bluetooth issue after android 10 update

Parth
Star II
So I've been using Bluetooth 5 aptx earphones since the phone was on Android 9 and after the update the earphones don't connect properly. After seeing the developer settings I realized the phone isn't connecting on aptx but instead standard profiles and other codecs get disabled.also the phone connects to both true wireless earpieces separately on mono mode instead of stereo and no matter what it won't change back to stereo.
Can anyone confirm/solve this issue?
24 REPLIES 24

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
Parth

So I've been using Bluetooth 5 aptx earphones since the phone was on Android 9 and after the update the earphones don't connect properly. After seeing the developer settings I realized the phone isn't connecting on aptx but instead standard profiles and other codecs get disabled.also the phone connects to both true wireless earpieces separately on mono mode instead of stereo and no matter what it won't change back to stereo.

Guess you could try resetting the headphones, I myself haven't had any issues connecting to my Skullcandy crusher wireless headset with the Android 10 update.

prashanth
Rising Star II
Parth

I had this problem, restarted the device and it worked properly

Parth
Star II
Benjamin Bernhardsson

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12759/asus-6z-bluetooth-issue-after-android-10-update

Guess you could try resetting the headphones, I myself haven't had any issues connecting to my Skullcandy crusher wireless headset with the Android 10 update.

View post
Ive restarted the device,reset the earphones but it still won't connect properly.any other ideas or something you might have done that solved it?

Ishan
Star III
I had this issue when I was on Android 9. I rebooted the device to safe mode then connected my headphones which worked fine for me. And then I started the device again and tried connecting the headphones and it worked perfectly fine! Try it if you haven't already!!