Did you mean: 

MS drops ingame...

nicknock
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:6d
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:every15sec or so.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):mobile legend bang bang
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So just unpacked this phone and ran it for a good hour or so setting things up and then start playing, my old rog 2 run without any ms drops, new 6d lagg constantly wich make it unplayable.. already consider to ship it back wich kind of hurts since my old rog2 was truly a great phone up until 7days when the screen just dropped out. I read here that rog 5/6 had this issue but the topic had got auto closed so guess i just run this and if nothing solved this week i just return this and glue back my rog2.
8 REPLIES 8

nicknock
Star II
Im sorry i guess i need be a rocket science to post here, dont know how you start to talk about fps when i said ms drops/laggs, but yes the other guy is right its all about that silly network performance.
And im not sure how it connected to my 2.4network when i only configured the 5g, but when i went to wifi settings i was on the 2.4 instead, for a good 5min i went in and out of the wifi list only to see it be changed between em, forgot the 2.4 and then find out i could access another wifi at the same time so now hooked up on both same time, did run the mobile legands ingame network test for 10m had router ms jumped 2-15 wich i guess is normal, and total ms of 40-50, hell ye it works ! Ran a map.. hell ye it lagggggggs..

What is it not to blame on the phone its kind of clear its a phone issue ? Since i dont have frequently ms drops on my rog 2, i dont have ms drop AT ALL on it.. but on this brand new 6d i got drops every 15-30secs..
Guess i will need to test run on mobile net instead of wifi, maybe asus can top up mobile data to unlimited charge until they solved it ? Or maybe it will just be same drops as well, maybe time to quit play games.
Side note, it works great to scroll the news.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
nicknock

Im sorry i guess i need be a rocket science to post here, dont know how you start to talk about fps when i said ms drops/laggs, but yes the other guy is right its all about that silly network performance.

And im not sure how it connected to my 2.4network when i only configured the 5g, but when i went to wifi settings i was on the 2.4 instead, for a good 5min i went in and out of the wifi list only to see it be changed between em, forgot the 2.4 and then find out i could access another wifi at the same time so now hooked up on both same time, did run the mobile legands ingame network test for 10m had router ms jumped 2-15 wich i guess is normal, and total ms of 40-50, hell ye it works ! Ran a map.. hell ye it lagggggggs..

What is it not to blame on the phone its kind of clear its a phone issue ? Since i dont have frequently ms drops on my rog 2, i dont have ms drop AT ALL on it.. but on this brand new 6d i got drops every 15-30secs..

Guess i will need to test run on mobile net instead of wifi, maybe asus can top up mobile data to unlimited charge until they solved it ? Or maybe it will just be same drops as well, maybe time to quit play games.

Side note, it works great to scroll the news.

View post
I'm surprised that you only notice this variable and high ping in games, it's true that we pay particular attention to it while playing but I think that if you compare your Wifi and mobile ping with another phone with speedtest you should also notice a higher value.
When to wait for a correction from ASUS, if it looks like what it has just done for audio, the worst is to be feared

nicknock
Star II
Well after today i have to reinstall 3 of the games i normaly "trying" to play.. it opens and when it say load/check file it just hangs, reinstall or remove files and it pops up, after dl all files again it just back to the stuck scenario.. restart phone and/or remove cache in any order wont help, im returning this phone. 1k of headache, asus have made better things but i guess it going on my ban list now.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.