This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zenfone 8 died today

paulo_italiano
Star II
Hi, in regard to some previous post in may 31st. Discussion on that post has been already closed (?) but the same happened to me today. My Zenfone8 just died. Fully charged, no fall, no hit, no apparent reason. Just during opening some app. Red led doesn't glow when attached to charger. I had it just since a year... That's really lame. Has anyone had such issues with other phone makers like this? I got 128GB of memory so I used it to keep my photos and now they are all lost. 40GB of photos won't be accessible anymore. That is so lame and unprofessional to sell untested phones!
6 REPLIES 6

keren_ASUS
Hi @pawel_wloch
We sincerely apologize for the huge inconvenience this has caused you. However, you will need to take your phone to the nearest service center in your area:

Find service locations - Poland | Official Support | ASUS Philippines
Oficjalne Wsparcie | ASUS Polska

Blumi
Rising Star II
pawel_wloch

Hi, in regard to some previous post in may 31st. Discussion on that post has been already closed (?) but the same happened to me today. My Zenfone8 just died. Fully charged, no fall, no hit, no apparent reason. Just during opening some app. Red led doesn't glow when attached to charger. I had it just since a year... That's really lame. Has anyone had such issues with other phone makers like this? I got 128GB of memory so I used it to keep my photos and now they are all lost. 40GB of photos won't be accessible anymore. That is so lame and unprofessional to sell untested phones!

My Zenfone 8 died today
Do you know, what a backup is?

paulo_italiano
Star II
Blumi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/65102/my-zenfone-8-died-today

Do you know, what a backup is?

View post
And do you know that there is another life then spend in front of the laptop screen rectangle? And that there is another way of spending your lifetime then continuous configuring/setting up/managing data sitting at your computer desk?

Blumi
Rising Star II
paulo_italiano

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/233231#Comment_233231

And do you know that there is another life then spend in front of the laptop screen rectangle? And that there is another way of spending your lifetime then continuous configuring/setting up/managing data sitting at your computer desk?

View post
I don't know about you, but my onedrive syncs all pictures to bill gates. I set that up on my Windows Phone 9 years ago and OnePlus (6 years ago) for Android and it still back up everything...
There are tons of cloud storages you could use for your next 40 gig.