This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable frame rate in Honkai impact 3rd ?

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
I have suspicions that honkai impact doesn't perform well in any of the rog phones
Here is the proof of the average performance on Rog 3, fluctuating FPS between 21-31,CPU and GPU usage are all below 50% or 40% most of the time unless I look at a wall or at the empty ocean
screenshot-20220910-202716738.jpg
screenshot-20220909-235658665.jpg
screenshot-20220909-235612132.jpg
I'll use these pictures for reference because I'm wondering if it's a game limitation and if the so called, powerful Rog 6 can give stable 60 FPS or 90 fps even since it's so powerful and has way more resources to give than my rog 3
6 REPLIES 6

Mattias_ASUS
That's very odd, I've been playing a bit at a very stable framerate, how long are you into the game?

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Mattias_ASUS

That's very odd, I've been playing a bit at a very stable framerate, how long are you into the game?

View post
Since July 2021, only on my rog 3

nsanedown
Star III
This one might be on Mihoyo still working on optimizing APHO2 since if you switch back to APHO 1 that one pretty much remains at 60 fps most of the time.

Mattias_ASUS
This might actually be an issue related to the developer and optimization.
One of the common things to test is to uninstall the game and reinstalling it again, which often clears some of the leftover update files and could create some slowdown.